MATH CLUB FLEX DESCRIPTION
MATH CLUB FLEX COURSE GOALS
- Students will learn new information on the brain and learning that will help them learn math in ways that are more effective and fun.
- Students will enhance their number sense and learn how mathematicians approach problems.
- Students will see and think about mathematical patterns in nature, art, games, and sports.
- Students will develop a growth mindset for math, drastically enhancing their learning abilities.
- Students will form or enhance a positive, powerful relationship with mathematics.